Not all toxic people are cruel and uncaring. Some of them love us dearly. Many of them have good intentions. Most are toxic to our being simply because their needs and way of existing in the world force us to compromise ourselves and our happiness. They aren’t inherently bad people, but they aren’t the right people for us. And as hard as it is, we have to let them go. Life is hard enough without being around people who bring you down, and as much as you care, you can’t destroy yourself for the sake of someone else. You have to make your wellbeing a priority. Whether that means breaking up with someone you care about, loving a family member from a distance, letting go of a friend, or removing yourself from a situation that feels painful — you have every right to leave and create a safer space for yourself.Daniell Koepke (via thesecretdiaryofjake)
Daulkis’ Second Giveaway! \o/ :)
The second giveaway is finally here! This time I’ll be giving away a Regular Edition of Humanoid in German from Germany, issued by Stunner Records/Universal.
Check out the rules!
1) You should give a “reblog” to this post, so I’ll have a list of people who want to participate. “Likes” count too, but only if you also give a “reblog”. If you want to follow my blog, it’s up to you, I usually follow back when the blog is about music/artists that I like. :)
2) The winner will be chosen by random.org according to the number of notes in this post until the deadline (list numbered last-to-first excluding myself as the poster).
3) It’s a worldwide giveaway! :D
4) I’ll check if the winner blog is an active blog, if it’s a simple empty account on tumblr, I will make another raffle using random.org
5) The giveaway is open until October 5th, 11:59 pm in Berlin!
6) I’ll contact the winner through tumblr private message to get the address and I’ll wait 48 hours for the reply. If I don’t get any reply, I’ll make another raffle using random.org
Good luck everybody! :)
Daulkis’ Second Giveaway! \o/
A new era is upon us! Now get to work, biich!!! Britney Spears - Work Bitch (by BritneySpearsVEVO)